Friday, October 24, 2008

Come join us

Good Morning ladies,
I was just going over some notes that I had written down about next months meeting and I wanted to extend an invitation to join us on Sunday November 2 at 4:00 for our next club meeting. We have a ton of exciting stuff to go over and lots of exciting things to work on for the future. Tina and I have been doing some hunting and have come up with a few new fundraiser ideas and I have also been doing some hunting and have some very good leads. So please join us for this and just for some fun horse chat, and if you can't join us don't worry we will have all of this exciting news posted here and on the website so that you can find out what the club has in store for it's members in the coming year.
On another topic I hope all of you have been able to get out and enjoy some rides on these last few fabulous days that we have had. I myself have been out a few times to enjoy the company of my kids. I am not sure how much they enjoyed it as I actually got on Mercedes for the first time in 2 years. She was gold as usual but a little on the spoiled side whats new right they are my kids after all. Tug was wonderful he is remebering all of his training and I do believe we are headed for the show ring next spring I am so excited I hope he will do well and handle the stress. And for Mercedes I am thinking that she will be heading to the cow penning arena and maybe the show ring we will see. So what are all of your plans for the next riding season? Feel free to share and maybe we can get some people hooked up for trail rides or carpooling (or is it truck pooling :)) to the show ring/cow penning ring.
Thanks ladies for lending me your ear and we definitely hope to see you next Sunday and I look forward to hearing everyones plans for next season.

Samantha
Pres. MDH

1 comment:

Linda said...

Hey Sam--the showring--good for you! Maybe I'll try to get there, too. That would give me something to work toward. Lea of Lea and her Mustangs blog, said Washington State has added a Mustang section!! Yahoo!